- Posted 08 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplinePermanent Recruitment
- Contact NameCameron Lisle
Orion Group are sourcing an Information and Digital Risk Consultant on behalf of our global, subsea and surface technology client, on a permanent basis in Aberdeen.
Serve as an Information Security Professional as a Product Risk Consultant for Information and Digital Systems. Protect information security throughout the system lifecycle.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the Digital and Software Development teams to identify and overcome challenges within the application and product lifecycle.
- Ensuring that information security policies and best practices are followed and that our environment is secure.
- Participate as a member of an international team of experts in the domain of information security and protection.
- Support information security needs:
- Ensure compliance with relevant policy and remediation plans.
- Provide operational oversight.
- Provide training and awareness to staff.
- Monitor program health and effectiveness.
- Assist incident response teams when required
Knowledge and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in varied IT and high exposure end-user situations.
- Certifications: Security+, Network+, Azure AZ-900, AZ-500, AWS certification, CEH, etc considered as a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline considered as a plus
- 2-3+ years of IT experience specific to Cybersecurity Operations or within related disciplines.
- Understanding in some of the following security domains: Cloud Security, Edge Computing, Audit and Monitoring, Risk Response & Recovery, Cryptography, Data Communications, Malicious Code, Computer Operations Security, Telecommunications & Network Security, Security Architecture & Models, Security Management Practices, Investigation & Ethics.
- Knowledge of information security standards including ISO 27001 and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please call Cameron Lisle on 07701381227 or email email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.