- Posted 01 July 2022
- Salary US$800 - US$820 per day + All inclusive
- LocationUnited Arab Emirates
- Contact NameIona Larnach
We have a contract opportunity for a Hydraulic Workover Unit Supervisor to be based in Dubai on a residential basis.
The Hydraulic Workover Unit Supervisor will supervise the rig up and operation of the hydraulic workover unit operations associated activities to ensure it is in accordance with the well programme.
Additionally, will ensure workover operations are carried out in a safe, efficient and productive manner.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Job Related Competencies
Certs & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of all technical calculations required for the safe operation of thedrilling activities.
- Valid OGUK (Oil and Gas UK) approved Medical Certificate or equivalent.
- Valid Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
- Valid Well Control Certificate (Supervisor Level, Surface/Subsea BOP Stack
- issued by an institution approved by International Well Control Forum (IWCF)).
- Valid Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers Basic
- Safety Training (STCW BST).
Strong experience in the same capacity.
- Strong HSE background and regulatory knowledge regarding the
- implementation and/or compliance with the various policies and standards.
- Awareness of legislative, statutory requirements relevant to the Installation.
- Experience in managing a diverse multicultural workforce.
- Strong IT skills
- Strong leadership, management and decision making skills.
- Strong team player and networking skills.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills - ability to address a large work force.
- Good computer skills in MS office
To apply please send full CV
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.