- Posted 21 June 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Representative, based in Aberdeen.
* Be focal point for all HR operational matters within area of responsibility.
* Provide advice and support to management and employees on all HR matters, including HR policies, procedures, laws and regulations, company schemes and systems, terms and conditions etc.
* Input, update and maintain HR systems, ensuring data accuracy and attention to detail.
* Plan and co-ordinate recruitment and onboarding e.g. application screening, arranging interviews, pre-paring offers and inducting new employees.
* Oversee and provide support as necessary on all processes relating to the employee lifecycle (e.g. joiners, leavers, reward and benefits).
* Manage day-to-day employee relations cases including disciplinary, grievance, absence, performance etc.
* Plan and coordinate training requests and maintain training records.
* Provide offshore payroll input to our payroll team.
* Support the annual HR cycle, including performance management, budgets and salary planning.
* Compile HR reports.
* Involvement in HR projects, and support business initiatives across the team as required.
* Provide HR assistance to the emergency response organization as required, including support, co-ordination and participation in the HR on-call duty team.
* Keep knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant HR aspects and developments within the industry.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Associate CIPD qualification or working towards.
* Demonstrable generalist operational HR experience.
* Experience in supporting an offshore workforce.
* Knowledge of UK and offshore employment legislation and HR practices.
* Good working knowledge of all MS Office packages.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055428.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.