- Posted 30 May 2022
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Representative based in Aberdeen.
* Support colleagues by answering questions or informing on HR policies, procedures, laws and regulations, company schemes and systems, working conditions and other arrangements for employees and managers.
* Verify and process data in HR administrative systems, execute administrative processes (e.g. related to onboarding, occupational health and safety, absenteeism and off boarding).
* Plan and coordinate in- and external recruitment, screen applications, conduct screening and arrange for interviews, prepare routine documentation to the recruitment process and engagement of new employees, in line with HR policies and procedures.
* Plan and coordinate training requests and maintain training records.
* Be focal point for all HR operational matters within area of responsibility.
* Carry out activities to support the annual HR cycle, for example related to performance management and compensation and benefits.
* Compile periodic or ad hoc reports, based on the needs of users.
* Attend meetings as HR Representative in line with the relevant HR policy or business objective.
* Participate in various HR projects and execute assigned project activities.
* Provide HR assistance to the emergency response organization as required, including support, co-ordination and participation in the HR on-call duty team.
* Keep knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant HR aspects and developments within the industry.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Associate CIPD qualification or working towards.
* Demonstrable generalist operational HR experience.
* Experience in supporting an offshore workforce.
* Knowledge of UK and offshore employment legislation and HR practices.
* A good communicator with strong planning and coordinating skills.
* Able to handle personnel information with sensitivity and integrity.
* Able to solve less well-defined, practical issues for which overview, analysis and application of existing knowledge are required.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference PR/054372.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.