Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Data Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Responsible for creating and collating monthly and quarterly HR metric reports and statistics.
* Prepare, collate and check data and information for line managers and HR.
* Success Factors super user.
* Responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting of exit interview data.
* Prepare and collate headcount and manpower planning metrics.
* Co-ordinate and check all administration relating to HR NSBU activity.
* Support drafting of HR plans to support delivery of key HR projects and collate metrics throughout the year on HR Plans and budgets to assist with keeping approved activities on track.
* Provide general administration HR support to the NS HR function.
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Demonstrable experience in supporting HR activities within the UK oil and gas industry.
* Strong experience of collating, structuring and analysing data.
* Strong experience of presenting data to the business in an easy to follow and relevant way.
* Have experience of compiling evidence led data to support decisions.
* Highly organised, numerate, with demonstrable problem-solving skills.
* A high level of integrity, ethics, with strong attention to detail.
* Must have a high level of good judgment and common sense and be able to deal with matters that have the highest confidentiality level.
* Ability to work to challenging targets and deadlines and to deliver when under pressure whilst remaining calm and professional.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to deal confidently and professionally with all stakeholders.
* Self-motivated and able to demonstrate a positive and "can-do" attitude.
* IT skills literate with knowledge of, and ability to competently use HR database systems and all other internal systems and databases.
* Advanced Word, PowerPoint and Excel user.
* Awareness of the company's HSEQ Policies and Business Management System (BMS).
* Awareness of the company's Values & Business Principles.
* Office Safety Induction.
* Awareness of Safety and Environmental Critical Roles.
* Introduction to Senior Management.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/068589.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.