- Posted 27 June 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Maintain the HR system (PeopleHR), inputting and updating of information, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
* Providing all payroll input to our payroll provider and checking of payroll reports.
* Administration of employee benefit schemes in conjunction with our benefits broker.
* Prepare and issue employee communications / letters.
* Provide support and information on various company policies / general queries.
* Support HR Business Partner with various activities such as resourcing, onboarding, general HR support and projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience of payroll coordination and HR administration.
* Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel skills preferred.
* Relevant HR qualification or be working towards obtaining (desirable).
* Experience of maintaining an HR employee database.
* Demonstrate a proactive, flexible and positive working approach.
* Shares knowledge freely with others to ensure best practices, works collaboratively in a team environment.
* Accepts accountability and responsibility, and can manage a varied workload, prioritise regularly with changing priorities and deadlines.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/054322.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.