- Posted 21 June 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator, based in Aberdeenshire.
* Assist with the recruitment and selection process, duties include but are not limited to; coordinating authority to recruit forms; preparation of job adverts; arranging and partaking in interviews.
* Update job descriptions and ensure they are signed and issued
* Ensure all aspects of HR administration are carried out following best practise in a timely manner including issue of contracts of employment; new start packs; contract amendments; changes to personal details; paperwork for probation reviews; termination paperwork
* Co-ordinate and present staff HR inductions
* Provide minutes and paperwork for any employment relation issues including but not limited to discipline and grievance and performance management issues
* In conjunction with the HR Manager, provide support during performance management meetings
* Responsible for any probationary and performance review administration escalating any issues to the HR Manager
* Assist the HR Manager in overseeing the Apprentices within the business ensuring their apprenticeship is streamlined and they are progressing to meet the business standards.
* Administer the Graduate rotations
* Responsible for booking any further education courses requested
* Update the company competency matrix
* Run training reports monthly to assess training needs and liaise with managers to ensure mandatory training is booked
* Co-ordinate external training bookings and ensure certificates are received and uploaded in C-SAM with expiry dates accurately
* Co-ordinate Monthly Mingle meetings and schedules
* Ensure any changes relating to employee's details and terms and conditions are provided to Payroll in a timely manner
* Support and participate in all ongoing HR projects providing administration support
* Manage the exit termination process including, where appropriate, arranging and undertaking exit interviews; processing employee as a leave in C-Sam and produce references for ex-employee
* Become the superuser for the HR Information System (C-Sam), and ensure all maintenance and information is updated and be responsible for report generation and distribution
* Seek out opportunities for improvement in department procedures and ways of working
* Policy Updates
* Assist the HR Manager with the update of policies, procedures and forms in line with company standard
* Coordinate all employee benefits including provision of information for renewals
* Manage all absence administration including entering details into C-Sam and organising any Occupation Health appointments
* Ensure that departmental annual leave records are kept up to date
* Ensure that all employee files are kept up-to-date and are in line with legislation and company policies
* Actively work towards creating and maintaining a positive relationship between the HR Department and all other areas of the business.
* Support meetings as requested and document minutes accordingly.
* Maintain the HR Mailbox, respond as necessary ensuring the emails in forward to the correct team member.
* Create both new electronic and paper employee files and maintaining HR drives and chase up any outstating paperwork
* Keep online HR Notice boards up-to date
* Maintaining and issuing the organisation chart on a quarterly basis
Experience & Qualifications:
* HR administration experience in Oil and Gas Industry or similar is desirable
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Ensuring a high level of confidentiality always
* Ability to plan, prioritise and multi-task is required.
* Excellent consultation, interpersonal and reporting skills at all levels
* Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
* Pro-active approach
* Effective team player, ability to coach, mentor and engage employees
* IT literate with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office package.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/055406.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.