- Posted 30 August 2022
- Salary neg
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Takes a lead role in the HR administration process prepares the contractual paperwork, maintains accurate and complete personnel records both manually and electronically in HRMS and ensures that all records are kept up to date and that data quality is maintained.
* Ensures regular HR metrics are available upon request in cooperation with L&D.
* Administer the recruitment system - Harbour to advertise roles and screen candidates.
* Liaise with hiring managers throughout recruitment campaign, arranging and attending interviews where required, making offers and, preparing contractual paperwork.
* Contributes to maintaining accurate and complete personnel records electronically and within HRMS, ensuring all records are kept up to date and data quality is maintained.
* Support the onboarding/induction process
* Administers family leave absences and retirements/leavers.
* Processing of purchase orders through Oracle IProc.
* Provide support with the recording of HR data and measures, conduct statistical analysis, identify trends and suggest appropriate interventions.
* Ensures all queries from employees, managers and external parties are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
* Maintains the Employee Recognition Award scheme.
* If necessary, provides guidance and work direction to the HR Placement Student and ensures that they are familiar with and comply with HR policies and processes.
* Works closely with other HR team members to identify, plan and deliver HR projects and initiatives.
* Continuously develops own knowledge and skills through professional development and keeps up to date with current employment legislation.
* Any other adhoc duties as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience in HR administration, preferably in the UK oil and gas industry
* Proven ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
* Practical knowledge and understanding of general HR practices and procedures and employment legislation
* Experience of working closely with management in the provision of HR services and support
* IT literate: HR database, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to intermediate level.
* Knowledge of the ORACLE HRMS suite of programs
* excellent communication skills
* Commercial awareness and numerical ability
* Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet tight deadlines and deal effectively with changing priorities
* Motivated and enthusiastic
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/061053.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.