- Posted 07 August 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Adheres to company policies and procedures.
* Demonstrates a personal commitment to HS&E.
* Creating all HR related policies and processes for company that are in line with company Values and Code of Conduct and ensuring these are implemented and up to date.
* Supporting Line Managers with Recruitment activity.
* Creating Employment Contracts or Purchase Orders for new hires and inducting to the organisation.
* Carrying out Exit Interviews for all staff that have terminated their employment with the Company.
* Filing personnel records, managing company SMS and applying for visas for expatriate hires and acting as the first line of support for general HR related queries.
* Supporting Line Managers with Employee Relations matters and end-to-end employee lifecycle. Keeping abreast of developments in Employment Law to advise company management team of any implications.
* Managing third-party IT contract, overseeing IT administration activities and co-ordinating with all disciplines.
* Procurement of all IT hardware
* Organising IT equipment for all new joiners to OC
* Handle all phone calls to the general line and all related correspondence
* Manage incoming and outgoing mail, including receipt and delivery of offshore mail.
* Control ordering of office supplies, and making sure these are in line with office needs
* Liaising with external facilities contractors to ensure safe and efficient operations at the company office.
* Organise meetings/appointments, including Microsoft Teams calls and audio conferencing for company's management team.
* Co-ordinate weekly summary reports, registers
* Manage the data integrity of the Holiday and Sickness Management System ensuring the information is accurate.
* Manage Competence Assurance for company personnel to include monitoring and
reporting of KP l's within HSE monthly reports.
* Monitor Competence Assurance of Key Contractors, reporting KPI's within HSE
* Monitor Training costs of Key Contractors to ensure the best commercial rates and
solutions are being reviewed and applied for company on a regular basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
* Offshore Medical.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/056399.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.