Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Input and update data in/maintain HR systems, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
* Provide onshore payroll input to our payroll team.
* Administration of employee benefit schemes in conjunction with our benefits brokers.
* Prepare and issue employee communications / letters.
* Respond to general queries and provide information to our onshore staff on company policies, procedures, benefits, company schemes and systems.
* Co-ordinate onshore recruitment and onboarding e.g. application screening, arranging interviews, preparing offers and inducting new employees.
* Arrange and request on/offshore mandatory training via external providers and maintain training records.
* Update incoming certification and perform regular audits on the on/offshore training matrices.
* Support in coordinating in-house training
* Arrange and request onshore medicals via external providers and maintain certification.
* Carry out activities to support the annual HR cycle e.g. performance management, compensation and benefits.
* Compile HR reports.
* Participate in various HR projects and execute assigned project activities.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Demonstrable HR Co-ordinator / Administrator experience in a similar environment.
* Associate CIPD qualification or working towards desirable.
* Experience in HR administration and HRIS systems.
* Experience in facilitating offshore training preferred.
* Good working knowledge of all MS Office packages.
12-month Contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069029.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.