- Posted 05 September 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Business Co-ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Maintain SAP/HR4U employee records: inputting and updating information, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ensure payroll instructions for company's payroll are approved in line with company policy and are submitted in line with relevant payroll deadlines.
* Prepare all employee related communications in line with agreed templates
* Ensure pre-employment and offer processing is completed effectively for both company's employees and companies returning expats
* Respond to employees and managers on general HR questions including policy queries and various e-timesheet systems queries, signposting them to information available on WAT as appropriate.
* Support the continuous improvement of HR information on WAT to enable employees and managers to access information easily.
* Support the induction process for new employees, ensuring induction packs provide appropriate information.
* Carry out research into policies, procedures, and legislation
* Inform benefit providers Denplan and PPP of changes to employee memberships monthly
* Provide administrative support during Employee Relations cases i.e., taking minutes, drafting letters, writing reports.
* Booking of all medicals, including WorkFit's for UK and Group employees, as required.
* Raise any financial commitment paperwork as required
* Provide support during the salary reviews process.
* Complying with data protection requirements in accordance with UK legislation.
* Coordinate the annual immigration audits for company and Group employees.
* Process employee entitlements in line with the secondee and relocate policies.
* Provide non-standard reports from SAP as and when requested.
* Maintain filing on an ongoing basis throughout the year culminating in year-end archiving
* Ensure reporting/statistics are kept updated, for example absence reporting etc. Also support with the completion of SoGre@t reporting and progress reports on an adhoc basis, for example job descriptions, AIR progress reports etc.
* Support with accurate and timely org charts being published/available
* Conduct arrival inductions for company's returning expats and ensure smooth transition the company for Group Impatriates and coordinate all paperwork/systems for transition to Aberdeen. This includes inbound immigration assistance, supporting obtaining a UK National Insurance number as well as support for opening a UK bank account, schooling, housing etc.
* Provide continued support to the Group Inpatriate population during their assignment regarding general queries
* Support the job evaluation process, ensuring systems are correct and job description process is followed
* Ensuring documentation and filing of job descriptions, evaluations, training, career interviews and assessments, etc.
* Assisting the talent developers with job posting, organizing interviews, follow through appointments and arranging feedback to candidates
* Assisting employees with regards to queries on job posting etc.
* Assist with recruitment, including setting up assessment centres and managing travel and accommodation for external candidates. Also ensuring reimbursement of expenses for external
* Supporting with any mail merges etc.
Experience & Qualifications:
* CIPD qualified or working towards
* Experience of working in a busy HR team
* Experience of working to challenging deadlines
* Able to build good working relationships with people and customer focused
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Good understanding of Company and Group HR policies & procedures
* Strong delivery and continuous improvement focus
* Knowledge of the Asset and the business
* Ability to manage multiple projects
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/062040.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.