- Posted 30 May 2022
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for a HR & Talent Acquisition Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Reading. For further information about this position please apply.
Key Accountbilities and Responsibilities:
- Create attraction and recruitment strategies resulting in high calibre talent being recruited across the company.
- Develop and execute in-house sourcing strategies via a range of online tools and platforms.
- Work in partnership with hiring managers through all aspects of recruitment; shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, fair evaluation & selection methods, extending offers, and providing feedback.
- Supporting hiring managers on the completion of inclusive job descriptions that allow us to attract quality talent.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to deliver an exceptional interview process aligned to our values.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hands-on experience of working as a full-cycle recruitment consultant or talent acquisition specialist.
- Well-developed in-house search and sourcing techniques are vital (LinkedIn etc.)
- Has previously worked as a Senior HRBP or HR Manager.
- A background in renewable energy is highly desirable, energy related/construction/projects industry experience would also be advantageous.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.