Our client is currently recruiting for the position of HR Administrator, based in Bridge of Don Aberdeen.
* Collating and presenting data in relation to employee's contractual terms and benefits
* Preparing and formatting documents
* Preparing and formatting presentations
* Maintaining distribution lists
* Minute taking (including formatting of agenda etc)
* Mail merge of documents
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience in analysing data would be advantageous
* Highly competent in administration and all Microsoft packages
* Good organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task
6-8 months Contract position
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/064470.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.