913727 - Group Maintenance and Asset Integrity Engineer
Established in Scotland in 1987, Orion Group has achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 30 years and is now an international leader in the provision of personnel to the Oil and Gas / Rail and wider Engineering Industries.
Today Orion Group manages the placement of thousands of contractors every year via our worldwide network of 57 offices throughout Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa.
- To strengthen the Group Production Operations Department in establishing and maintaining Group Operating Standards and to provide Operations Support to new developments and existing operations in the areas of:
- Technical Integrity & Maintenance Management
- Maintenance strategies and optimization
- Asset Management, in particular related to the deployment and application of the Group (MAXIMO) Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Operations Readiness and Assurance (OR&A) support
- Management of Change
- As per the job purpose, listed above.
- Coordinate the development and deployment of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) commensurate with the Group Asset Management system and its (MAXIMO) Materials & Inventory Management System.
- Act as the CMMS System Custodian and coordinate/support the roll-out and maintenance of the CMMS at the Business Units
- Assure the implementation of the CMMS (and M&IMS) requirements in Projects as part of the C&P scope prior to EPC.
- Develop Corporate (Maintenance) Integrity Management System.
- Assist in implementation and management of the Training & Competence Development & Assurance (CAS) system for Production & Maintenance Technician. Act as Sr. Assessor.
- Provide OR&A Project support in all phases of project developments from Definition to Concept Selection and subsequent Design & Construction by providing operational assessment and input w.r.t. maintainability and technical integrity management, including:
- Operations (maintenance & TI) assessments of development concepts and subsequent design proposals.
- Maintenance Philosophy, Strategies & Work Processes
- High-level and detailed estimation of Operating Costs
- Maintainability criteria for processes and equipment selection
- Sparing Philosophy
- Implementation and upload of the maintenance & materials MS , incl. creation & development of E-SPIRs and CMMS upload with its job-card repository
- Training & development of maintenance technicians
- Contribution to flawless project delivery.
- Development of the required maintenance Standards & Procedures and Work-Practices
A leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company with HQ in West London, UK. Their focus is on finding and monetising oil in Africa and the Atlantic Margins and currently boast a portfolio over 120 licences spans 21 countries.
- HND-level in a relevant engineering or similar discipline or equivalent
- Extensive in Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations with a Maintenance and Minor Construction background.
- Familiar with (MAXIMO) Computerized Maintenance Management Systems and related Asset Management systems
- Management skills, commensurate with a track record of having worked at the level of Head of Department.
- Fluent in English.
- Conversant with the standard MS-Office PC Repository.
- Excellent verbal, written and aural communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Proactive and Self-propelled
- Ability to take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion
- React quickly & flexible to changing circumstances
- Use initiative to ensure issues are overcome
- Seek ways to find and apply best practice
- Adopt a pragmatic, fit for purpose approach
- Open, honest & reliable