- Posted 20 June 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Reading. For further information about this position please apply.
- Minimum one year of professional PV, BESS, Wind system design experience.
- Experience of electrical systems design, including electrical power distribution systems and renewable connections.
- Familiarity with Amtech or similar power system electrical design packages to assist with cable sizing and/or protection settings, schemes.
- Experienced user of the following software, AutoCAD, MSOffice (particularly Excel for data analytics), Outlook, SharePoint.
- Understanding of P28, G99 and similar ENA recommendations and design/implementation of solutions to meet these requirements.
- Knowledge of SCADA and Communications Systems.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.