- Posted 19 June 2022
- Contact NameFinlay Asher
We have a current opportunity for a Global Resourcing Senior Advisor on a temporary basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Purpose of the role:
Be responsible for candidate sourcing and qualifying, supplier and stakeholder management, screening and assessing candidates, presenting shortlists, arranging and conducting interviews.
- In-house or agency recruitment experience in engineering, technology, or corporate functions.
- Client management experience, ideally in an international context.
- Demonstrable experience in working with defined recruitment processes.
- Results oriented and committed to excellence.
- Relationship builder, self-starter and a naturally collaborative style.
- Strong attention to detail is highly important.
- Fluent written and spoken English. Other languages strongly desirable, such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or Greek.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.