- Posted 03 May 2022
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameBinxa Auta
Orion Group have an exciting opportunity with Our Multinational Pharmaceutical Client located in Maidenhead, UK. We are sourcing a Global Payroll Project Manager on a 12-month contract role.
**Remote working opportunity**
- The payroll project manager will lead the transition of payrolls for over 2000 employees for the newly acquired pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland, to deliver and support two types of transition:
- transitioned directly onto existing company payroll platforms/services, or
- migrated with their current platform/services and moved onto company platforms/services at a later fixed point.
- Liaise with regional payroll team leads, company's acquisition HR lead, acquisition company payroll/HR contacts, payroll third party vendors
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in multi-country payroll projects/transformations (essential)
- Project management with payroll experience (merges and acquisitions would be ideal).
- German speaking (preferred not essential)
- Workday experience.
- Experience in manufacturing payroll is desirable.
#orionlifesciences #orionlifescienceseurope #payroll #projectmanager #opportunity #career #contract
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.