Great opportunity to work for an Integrated Energy Company as a Global Design Program Manager, where the succeesful candidate will play a pivotal role in defining the future of low-carbon energy / EV sites.
- This cross-functional, global team sets the vision, strategy and direction for customer experiences across the Customer and Products division - ranging EV charging sites, low-carbon mobility hubs, petrol stations, and convenience-led experiences.
- Defining the standards for sites, touchpoints, structures, spaces, and branding across all customer-facing environments.
- This role collaborates closely with multiple business and strategic teams to amass inputs and develop solutions.
- Working creatively with brand managers, marketers, offer development managers, asset managers, vendors, and operational teams to understand functional and strategic requirements.
- Partnering with outside agencies to develop solutions, then work to translate those ideas into proof of concepts and workable standards for the businesses to execute.
- This is a highly visible, multi-market, multi-cultural role within the team.
We are looking for an individual with a strategic mindset, able to deliver design programs and solutions for the site design team, focusing primarily on the EV customer experience.
To start, you will focus heavily on the development of cohesive EV site designs across varied formats, from forecourt charging, destination charging, and convenience-led charging sites.
- Customer-centric: a believer in the power that the on-site customer experience has to influence customer journeys, purchasing behaviour, and brand preference.
- A Problem Solver: Finder of unique and purposeful solutions to problems, seen and unseen.
- Strong Project Management Skills: self-organizer, able to define programmatic requirements, set project plans, timelines, and budgets
- End-to-end delivery: desire and ability to own projects and lead them from first engagement to delivery
- Brand Advocate: Passionate about purpose-led design and brand experiences, able to maintain long-term vision of brand purpose while addressing real-time business requirements for branding.
- Excellent Communicator: Collaborator, able to organize and manage projects and requests from multiple markets, multiple entities, and multiple time zones. Strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior management.
- Creative Management: Author of clear creative briefs for execution by design agency, ensuring alignment on scope and deliverables. Collects and provides necessary context for design requests, evaluates proposed designs, provides direction on documentation requirements, and manages ongoing review of library of design standards.
- Define Technical Standards: Subject matter specialist who informs the delivery of architectural and interior design solutions. Background in materials, fabrication methods, construction or engineering is helpful.
- Creative Innovation development: Manager of new initiatives from concept to value engineering and implementation. Capability to evaluate supplier competency, develop prototypes, and execute pilot projects of new visual standards, as needed.
Bachelor's degree is preferred, with specialization in architectural or interior design, strategy or related subject.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.