- Posted 16 May 2022
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameRonan Brady
Orion Group Life Sciences have an exciting opportunity for a GLIMS Administrator - Quality for our Multinational Pharmaceutical client in Cork, Ireland on an initial 11-month contract.
You will provide Quality support and expertise to the laboratories and ensure supply of quality pharmaceutical products
Bring energy, knowledge, innovation to carry out the following:
- Deliver a robust Quality Management System to support a flexible, collaborate, multi-skilled teamwork environment.
- Update LIMs for all changes and addition of new products.
- Ensure that LIMs is maintained and streamlined were possible.
- Coordinate and communicate the prioritisation of updates and changes in LIMS to all impacted users.
- Complete training as required with LIMs users.
- Support the review & approval of key quality deliverables including LIMS, Change control, trackwise, Deviations, CAPAs. Etc.
- Review & approval of GMP procedures (& associated documents) for the lab
- Participation in inspection of site by CQAC/Regulatory Bodies /third parties.
- Champion the highest quality and compliance standards for the laboratories.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies which impact QC projects.
- Champion the highest Quality and Compliance standards for QC labs.
What skills you will need:
In order to excel in this role, you will more than likely have:
- Degree in IT and/or Science, Quality.
- Knowledge on software.
- Good analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated change management skills (CEM) with continuous improvement.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment, with a strong emphasis on QC systems, in particular LIMS.
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current applicable regulatory requirements and providing independent Instrumentation and validation to the site.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, auditors and cross functional teams.
- Proven decision making capability with full accountability and responsibility
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.