- Posted 23 June 2022
- Salary€65000 - €80000 per annum + medical insurance,pension
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameJohn Kelleher
Orion Group Lifesciences are delighted to exclusively partner with a leading multinational providing integrated workplace services to clients in business and industry, tech, education, pharma and healthcare. We have an exciting opportunity for a General Services Manager in Cork Multinational Pharmaceutical Manufacturing site.
Responsible for managing the delivery of multiple services (Cleaning (GMP), Catering, BFM, Pest Control, Landscaping) at site level, exceeding site targets whilst maintaining compliance within business ops and health and safety. Good leadership skills and the ability to work with the on-site team.
- Comprehensive knowledge of contract scope and form (e.g. variation control)
- Performance management across teams and service lines, reporting and monitoring of performance.
- Financial management to ensure control of spending and budgets.
- Full responsibility for contract outputs, management of services against contracted scope of works.
- Ensures full compliance in line with policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in a Services leadership/management role
- Experience of delivering soft and technical services through a management team across one or more sites. GMP cleaning is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Proven experience of managing a high profile, quality led P&L contract
- Experience of leading a site based and responsibility for budget and profitability
- Significant experience within a multi service line environment
- Experience of leading a local project management team
- Excellent relationship management
- Proven track record leading a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Soft Services qualification and/or experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.