- Posted 26 May 2022
- Salarymedical insurance,pension
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameJohn Kelleher
We have a current opportunity for a General Services Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Cork Multinational Pharmaceutical Manufacturing site. For further information about this position please apply.
- Provide strategic leadership to the site & contract in order to deliver significant business growth.
- Point of escalation and issue resolution for all issues on site.
- Pro-actively develop and build the Client relationships at site.
- Implement and maintain business improvement, process standardisation.
- Lead on all IFM service delivery and act as an SME for service delivery of a total IFM offer.
- Responsible for delivery of business targets and maximising the profitability.
- Liaison and co-ordination within country & regional management and operational teams.
- Lead, develop, manage and motivate a high performing team to the agreed standards to highest quality.
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of services.
- Actively work across the ROI with other site leads and as part of our ROI operation.
- Ensure a safe, compliant environment for our teams and customers.
- Responsible for the delivery of services and act as an SME for service delivery of a total IFM offer.
Cleaning Service - Office & General
Gxp / Cleanroom Cleaning services
On Site Catering - Fully functional Restaurant
Security / Manned Guarding Services
Sub Contractor Services
Finance & Budgetary Management
- Proven experience in managing large site with multi-disciplined teams.
- Exceptional Client relationship management skills
- Development of commercially viable solutions based on rigorous techniques to understand Client and contractual needs.
- Manage multiple workloads and shifting priorities in a fast passed dynamic environment.
- Ability to interpret and utilise complex and varied financial and commercial information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, Clients and employees at all levels.
- Set standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health & safety, hygiene.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Proven track record of initiating and leading demanding business change programmes.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, influencing and facilitating skills.
- Experience of Hard and Soft FM contracts.
- Proven experience in managing P&L accounts in excess of €1.5m.
- Facilities, Engineering, Technical or Business qualification.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical industry or large Blue-Chip company.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.