FPSO Technical and Maintenance Superintendent
- Posted 26 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of FPSO Technical and Maintenance Superintendent, based in Aberdeen.
* First line support to the asset on a day-to-day basis for maintenance issues
* Attend and address applicable actions arising out of the daily morning call.
* Ensure that the availability and reliability of production, utility, and other support systems equipment is optimised, so that production targets are met.
* Provide mechanical engineering support.
* Ensure CMSS process is aligned with all SECE verification activities and that the recording and monitoring processes are updated.
* Deputise for the Technical and Maintenance Manager when required.
* Support the onshore Maintenance Team to deliver the 28-day and 90-d ay plan activities.
* Support and improve Maintenance Management Procedures and deliver these.
* Participate in the preparation and management of the maintenance department element of the budget.
* Ensure that all maintenance health care contracts effectively support the delivery objectives of the onshore / offshore maintenance teams.
* Carry out technical integrity audits on maintenance systems and work management as part of the Technical Audit Programme.
* High safety acumen with regards to FPSO facility daily operations
* Member of the onshore Emergency Response Team
* Lead and participate in proactive safety performance and delivery of KPl's; and provide appropriate input to the Process Safety Management System.
* Lead and I or participate in equipment failure investigations and incident investigations as required.
* Ensure compliance with the company's Safety, Health, Security and Environmental Management Systems for all assets I facilities, ensuring they are met within areas of own responsibility.
* Offshore support visits as required
Experience & Qualifications:
* MEng/BEng in Mechanical Engineering, or Marine Engineering equivalent
* CEng, arability to achieve that status is preferred.
* Significant experience in the offshore oil and gas industry
* Operations experience with an FPSO facility
* Experience in the operation and maintenance of process equipment
* Mechanical Engineering Subject Matter Expert with extensive experience in steam and diesel engine driven power generation equipment; in rotating machinery (pumps and compressors) ; in static mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, cranes, fire protection systems
* Experience with Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
* Strong personal and interpersonal skills independently
* Analytical, structured, and systematic
* Ability to deliver high quality work on time.
* Team player with excellent managerial skills and demonstrable team leader experience
* BOSIET or FOET including CA-EBS with shoulder width measurement OGUK medical MIST
* Proactive and able to work.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/065889.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.