Financial Specialist I
Financial Specialist I - $55/hour + medical, dental, and vision insurance!
* Strong revenue recognition knowledge - Unbilled/WIP accruals and deferrals
* Reconcile expense reports for company credit cards and personal reimbursements.
* Route vendor invoices and expense reports for approvals
* Enter AP invoices.
* Primary contact for new vendor setup
* Prepare AP disbursement files.
* Reconcile vehicle lease accounts and book monthly invoices into AP.
* Maintain prepaid amortization schedules and monthly expense JE's.
* Manage capital assets: CIP, WIP and fixed assets.
* Reconcile bank accounts.
* Perform month-end journal entries.
* Perform analytics of account balances and report variances
* Prepare KRONOS timesheet file for Payroll.
* Prepare balance sheet recons.
* Prepare state filings.
* Archive historical data.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 2-3 years of accounting experience
* At least AA Accounting degree
* Detail oriented
* Fast learner
* Strong Excel skills (pivot, VLOOKUP, etc.)
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Self-starter that can work with minimal supervision.
* Ajera experience a plus
* Can move fluidly between ERP systems.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.