- Posted 22 September 2022
- Salary Up to US$56 per hour
- DisciplineLife Science Recruitment
- Contact NameBeiker Espinoza
Financial Analyst IV
12+month initial contract
M-F 7am-6pm CST
Orion group is now hiring a Financial Analyst IV to work remotely for our pharmaceutical company.
The Financial Analyst will support the planning and analysis processes and requirements in USA Commercial, with significant focus on system implementation support of SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC). While Operating Model Integration (OMI) for Allergan ECC-SAP into S4/HANA.
Financial Analyst IV Responsibilities:
* Development and testing of SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) to support implementation of new program for Actuals/LBE/Plan/LRP
* Works directly with Functional Groups and Project Teams to work through reporting and system reconciliation.
* Supporting Operating Model Integration including master data design, data conversion/validation, and overall project support for US Commercial
* Supporting monthly Actuals reporting and annual Plan/ Update and Monthly LBEs as required, using IBM Planning Analytics, SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC), and SAP.
* Supports team projects and process improvements as needed
Financial Analyst IV Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus.
* Minimum 6+ years of progressive and related experience.
* Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
* Proficient Excel skills required
* Knowledge of SAP, BPC and TM1
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.