- Posted 22 September 2022
- Salary Up to US$56 per hour
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameBeiker Espinoza
Financial Analyst IV
12+month initial contract
M-F 7am-6pm CST
Orion group is now hiring a Financial Analyst IV to work for our pharmaceutical company located in Mettewa, IL.
This position will support Neuroscience and Eye Care (NEC) Price Forecasting by assisting with the execution and analysis of actual results and forecast cycles. The Financial Analyst will report to the Director, NEC Price Forecasting and collaborate with the NEC Finance and brand teams. The Financial Analyst is expected to operate independently to accomplish the goals and responsibilities of the position.
Financial Analyst IV Responsibility:
· Supporting planning and reporting cycles for NEC including Plan, LRP, and LBEs.
· Updating monthly schedules and presentation materials.
· Support continuous process improvement projects and documentation.
· Attend routine planning meetings and Plan/LBE/LRP meetings with the brand teams.
· Maintain constant and open communication with the NEC Price Forecasting Team.
· Support other team members and projects, as necessary.
· Accountable for accuracy and quality of financial analysis and timeliness of performing projects and regular work.
· Assure that day-to-day operations and tasks are carried out in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Financial Analyst IV Qualifications:
· BA/BS in Finance or Accounting. MBA/CPA preferred.
· 5+ years of progressive Accounting or Finance experience. Pricing, forecasting, or FP&A experience preferred.
· Strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
· Capable of handling multiple priorities
· Proficient with Microsoft applications and various database applications (BPC, SAP)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.