- Posted 28 September 2022
- Salary US$35 - US$40 per hour
- DisciplineLife Science Recruitment
- Contact NameColin Murray-Bain
Location: Waukegan, IL (Hybrid- 2 days remote)
Contract Length: 6-12 Months
Pay Rate: $35-40/hr
The Financial Analyst/Finance Manager will be responsible for providing financial support to the Global Commercial Marketing Organization and assisting with integration activities. This role will complete various FP&A analysis related to ad-hoc projects, as well as supports on day-to-day operations for GMCO organization.
- Interact with different levels of management and GMCO team members to provide supports on financial processes, actual tracking and latest estimate for Therapeutic Areas (Immunology, Oncology, Eyecare, Botox and Specialty Care)
- Drive process developments and improvements, as well as documentations.
- Oversee integration cost center mapping activities to ensure legacy entities actuals are properly reflected to the business units
- Perform ad hoc analysis and supports for various GMCO projects
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA or MBA a plus
- 6+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills (oral and written).
- Ability to meet deadlines while balancing contending priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build relationships with cross-functional partners.
- Strong/Advanced Excel Skills
Preferred: SAP, HFM and IBM Cognos TM1 a plus.
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Strong set of analytical skills; high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet tight timelines and balance workload/multiple projects.
- Build effective relationships with peers and cross functionally with business partners to enable higher performance.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
- Quick learner and grasps the "essence"; can change course quickly when needed.
- Continually seeks process improvements; challenges the status quo.
- Able to connect unrelated concepts, generates original or unique ideas.
- Initiative and ability to work independently and data mine
- Good communication skills/customer facing and ability to multi-task
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.