Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Fabric Maintenance Coordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensure safe implementation of Fabric Maintenance (FM) scopes of work at the company's Morecambe Hub assets.
* Essential support and assists the Field Fabric Maintenance Coordinator, jointly, reporting into the Minor Mods and TAR manager.
* Responsible for FM scope reviews/Service provider work instruction reviews/Service provider workpack reviews/kick-off meeting organisation/Risk Assessments of project scope delivery/Steward service provider action trackers/Lead and organise SAP work order reviews and FM operations input.
* Support IFW conversations/Obs card & OCA participation that drive continual safe FM working operations at height and grade.
* Steward the FM service provider during all plant outages/TAR's/Pit Stops to deliver agreed scopes of work within the IAP constraints and budget approvals.
* The safe delivery and proactive SAP Maintenance planning of all Fabric Maintenance objectives in a timely manner in an onshore environment. A can-do approach when faced with problematic issues and support always to the company's core values of Care, Agility, Courage, Delivery and Collaboration.
* Manage the FM contractor to ensure effective implementation of all FM work-scopes (all coatings, insulation, PFP, composite wraps, etc.). Scrutinise planned CTR's and actual delivery to highlight and mitigate any potential cost and schedule overruns.
* Scrutinise FM service provider resourcing profile onshore and offshore versus IAP work order issuance. Highlight forecast trend so resourcing is accurately planned and implemented.
* Work with the responsible Integrity Engineers to develop an integrated insulation removal and inspection programme (in support of the CUI/WSE strategy) that is optimal for FM resourcing and cost saving.
* Assumes the role of CSNRi contract manager and coordinates in conjunction with the Lead Integrity Engineer on all CSNRi mobilisations, Engineering Assessment Form submissions, Seeks security and HSE site approvals prior to all CSNRi interventions.
* Collaborate with Minor Mods and TAR delivery teams to secure planned delivery of all FM anomalous scopes of work by the FM service provider. Contribute to planning/leading/organising/control of FM operations that assures safe delivery of planned work.
* Assist when required company's HSE focal points on FM investigations (MyHSES, HSE etc.), IFW journey.
* Work with the FM Coordinator to create a Morecambe Hub FM working norms excel workbook for Thermal Insulation/PFP/Protective Coatings/Scaffolding onshore and offshore.
* Conduct FM contractor quality audits of FM service provider working practices, to ensure the company are obtaining value for money and quality standards are being achieved.
* Create a Morecambe Hub optimal cost per Sq Mtr for Thermal Insulation & PFP.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Proven ability to work collaboratively, within their team and across the organisation and externally as required.
* Networks effectively internally to build rapport with support trade disciplines.
* Describe the key technical skills required to perform the role and articulate the breadth and depth of the requirement as appropriate
* Adapts well to work with others and bring together different disciplines to ensure they effectively contribute to deliver anomalous scopes of FM work.
* Conversant with relevant business software systems, Apollo, SAP etc.
* Liaises with Field Fabric Maintenance Coordinator to ensure all FM work on the IAP is fully resourced with budget approvals to execute in a timely manner.
* Secondary schooling and workplace learning.
* Describe depth/breadth of experience required to carry out the role competently and effectively.
* Substantial experience in working with fabric maintenance execution teams, managing discipline trades in a gas extraction and processing onshore and offshore operator capacity.
* Knowledge and experience of quality control / inspection of fabric maintenance work and brown field, (coatings, insulation, PFP, Minor Mods).
6-month contract - Part time (3 days per week)
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068148.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.