- Posted 21 July 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameSusan Ferguson
Location - Grangemouth
You will be responsible for ensuring our client's Grangemouth site is compliant with monitoring, recording, and reporting for compliance with IPPC and UKETS permits.
As a member of our client's HSEQ team for this Chemical company you will be responsible for:
- Carbon emissions monitoring, recording, and reporting for regulator and management of UKETS contracts
- Environmental monitoring, recording, and reporting to Environmental regulator under IPPC and internally utilizing Versalis data reporting forums
- Waste management and organization of disposals with waste contractors
- Management and organization of environmental testing and analysis internally and via external contracts (ground water, vents, effluent).
- Input into environmental aspects of projects and upgrades
- Advise on environmental aspects and impacts as well as potential major accident hazards to the environment.
- Monitoring and communicating on environmental legislation updates and application for the site
Qualifications and experience:
- Environmental or Engineering or equivalent Degree preferable Environmental Qualification or work experience in the environmental field
- Environmental qualification or alternative work experience in the environmental area essential.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.