- Posted 31 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameMonika Gajda
We currently have a full time staff opportunity for a qualified & time-served Electrician to join our Client's operation based in the Inverness area.
- As part of a dedicated Electrical team, carry out a key role providing electrical support to both new and existing plant, in order to maintain operational viability.
- Maintain and improve plant and equipment to achieve optimum levels of efficiency, output, and quality and safety
- Communicate as required with the Maintenance/Production Manager/Shift Leader/Team Leader before, during and after working on plant and equipment to maintain communication and ensure common understanding.
- Complete data entry as required in order to ensure appropriate records are established and maintained.
- Carry out all activities in a safe and tidy manner, leaving all working areas clean and tidy, in compliance with Environmental and Health & Safety requirements, and the 5S Principles.
- Comply with all aspects of the Company's Health & Safety Policies and Procedures to minimise risk to self and others.
- Participate in Process Improvement and Quality initiatives to enhance operational performance
- Maintain records as requested to support process improvements
Preferred Knowledge/ Skills/ Experience:
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- City & Guilds 2391-52 Inspection and Testing would be desirable
- Electrical maintenance experience, preferably within a manufacturing environment would be advantageous.
- Willing to gain and use new and different skills.
- Experience in working to statutory and company requirements on Health & Safety, Quality and Environment.
- Evidence of setting high work standards and a commitment to quality.
- Commitment to achieving and maintaining a high level of safety.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.