- Posted 14 September 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplinePermanent Recruitment
- Contact NameNeil Grant
Job Title - Electrical Engineer
Previous experience of working within Industrial/Process/ Brown field sites is highly desirable though not essential providing that suitable similar experience can be demonstrated.
The candidate shall ideally have experience in a similar role and should ideally be qualified Degree/HNC/Incorporated/Chartered Engineer or be working towards gaining professional status. However experience at all levels will be considered.
You should also be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
* The ability to work with minimal supervision, work effectively in a team and to meet deadlines
* Excellent written and spoken English & effective communication skills
* Professional attitude and a 'can do' approach to problem solving
* Can produce and maintain key deliverable documents/reports, calculations, schedules, etc. to programme and of appropriate quality
* Can liaise and coordinate with other design disciplines and plant engineering as necessary in the production of preliminary and detail design deliverables
* Can support the CE&I design team in meetings and reviews
* Design in accordance with the IET regulations.
* Ideally conversant with existing CAE tools (e.g. Auto CAD, CAESAR, PDMS)
* Fluent in MS Office suite of programmes (Word, Excel etc)
In addition, it would be desirable to have working experience in some of the following:
* Amtech Pro design
* Aveva Electrical/Instruments
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.