- Posted 12 May 2022
- Contact NameLaura McHardy
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Drilling Supervisor, based Offshore on a 3 / 3 rotation.
* Create and maintain a safe workplace protecting personnel, assets and the environment. Attend and contribute to offshore safety meetings and cross asset discussions.
* Supervise offshore drilling, completion, intervention and abandonment operations. When operations deviate from programmed, ensure compliance with the Management of Change process prior to operations continuing.
* Work with the drilling contractor and company OIM (if appropriate) to ensure safe and successful performance of drilling & completion programmes, and ensure Combined Operations, SIMOPS and Bridging Documents are adhered to.
* Liaise with the onshore Drilling Superintendent providing daily reporting, operational updates, and to ensure forward planning is applied to all areas of operations.
* Ensure that Lessons Learned during previous operations are applied to current well activities.
* Review & approve Drilling Contractor additional expenditure, as specified in the contract.
* Assist with investigation and close-out of all incidents.
* Supervise well intervention & completion operations via C&I supervisors, following Combined Operations guidance as required.
* Ensure that service provider and contractor personnel are fully aware of drilling/completion/intervention programme objectives and are compliant with company Management Systems and HSE&A policies and procedures.
* Ensure that equipment and supplies are ordered and received in timely fashion. Monitor stock levels and work with the company Drilling Materials Controller to ensure that minimum stocking levels are maintained in accordance with company standards.
* Ensure that required service company personnel & equipment are mobilised in a timely fashion, and appropriately supervised whilst on board the installation.
* Maintain performance records and reports, cost data, invoices, statutory data, EOWR etc. Ensure that Well Examination requirements are fully complied with and reported as required.
* Ensure compliance with all regulatory consents, permits and notifications. Ensure seabed clearance certificates, well status diagrams and well handover documents are completed and issued at the end of well operations.
* Act as offshore contact for emergency response.
* Continue to develop own expertise and knowledge and act as mentor to any developing company D&C personnel offshore.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054620.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.