- Posted 01 May 2022
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Document & Data Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Ensures that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and company HSEQ procedures.
* Satisfies the data requirements of the business and seek opportunities to continuously improve activity planning data analysis and measure the impact of subsequent opportunities.
* Provides accurate data on the performance of preparation delivery and execution of safety critical activities in the integrated activity planning process
* Tracks and identifies impact, including cost, of break-ins to the various plan horizons, as described by the Integrated Activity Planning Process
* Analyse performance against plan and ensure opportunities are identified to optimise and stabilise plan delivery in all process horizons
* Identify options for future resource requirements by analysis of the Organisational Planning portfolio and forecasts contained therein.
* Apply data analytics and machine learning technologies to appropriate databases to maximise and optimise stable plan attainment, in the avoidance of unnecessary costs.
* Identify, scope, simplify and transform traditional data methods and workflows into optimal automated routines.
* Drive the integration of traditional Production, Operational, Project and Functional data sources, with integrated planning data focusing on common data models, support processes, documented data standards, user interfaces and industry standards to support improvement in preparation, delivery and decision making involved in plan execution.
* Maintain and develop a strategic roadmap for measurement development and impact, in conjunction with the Senior Manager - Integrated Planning
* Promote data responsibility and awareness within the UK assets and functions through issuance of standards, procedures, best practices and guidance for managing integrated activity planning data.
* Work closely with the Integrated Planning Team to understand current data and reporting, aligning to and enhancing those measures with planning data analysis.
* Management of the tracking of data supplied to and from partners, vendors and industry bodies ensuring data is transmitted/received, is of the quality expected and appropriately transcribed by the managed service into compliant formats.
* Provides facilitated service for the management and control of Integrated Planning documentation, including provision of suitable access to documentation.
* Create and maintain Document Review cycle plan for all Integrated Planning documents, including those managed via Organisational Document Management System
* Any other reasonable duty as per instruction by your manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Appropriate Technical Qualification or experience to similar level
* Previous data related technical experience is a pre-requisite for the maturity and breadth of responsibility of this position.
* Proven experience of creating and maintaining integrated activity plans for Operations, Projects and/or Functional Teams, preferably using Primavera EPPM
* Knowledge of planning tools, specifically Primavera and supporting software.
* Proven capability in Power BI and similar data extraction/analysis tools
* Developed competency in document management and control, including capability in document control software.
* Strong working knowledge of the Upstream business with good understanding of data strategies with in-depth working knowledge of data management concepts, standard, practices, tools and technologies.
* Understanding of data life cycle management and the associated operator regulatory obligations.
* Working knowledge of process analysis and project management coupled with the ability to design and implement new processes and workflow strategies.
* Experience with planning data environments.
* Ability to plan, lead and deliver projects on time and within budget.
* effective communicator who can articulate clearly across all levels of the organization.
* Problem solving & troubleshooting abilities.
* Demonstrable interpersonal skills in a team environment including problem solving, mentoring, direction and influencing.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/053334.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.