- Posted 09 June 2022
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Document Administrator, based in Aberdeen on a 6 month basis.
* Allocate document reference numbers from project specific registers;
* Manage the document control for R&D and Engineering Support projects;
* Manage the document control for dperatment documentation and Business Management System;
* Assist with the running and update of the Subsea CoE SharePoint site;
* File and issue documentation in line with company format and procedures;
* Arrange business travel, maintain associated files;
* Maintain RP&IT personnel planner with annual leave, business travel, offshore trips and training days;
* Onboarding of new personnel, including internal promotions, transfers and leavers;
* Assist with administration of internal meetings and forums, e.g. book suitable resources/venue, send calendar invites, arrange catering/coach hire, etc.;
* Allocate pool equipment/tools on request - maintain registers and equipment on return (laptops, cameras, mobile phones, callipers etc.);
* Process business card, PPE, courier and stationery requests and maintain central registers;
* Ad-hoc support which may include arranging taxis, document scanning;
* Assist in update of department processes and procedures and help in the role out of training;
* Record daily work activities and submit weekly timecards to ensure associated costs are recovered from projects;
* Raise helpdesk cases as required - Facilities, IT, Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Logistics;
* Assist the Administration team in raising requisitions;
* Compliance with site safety rules and hazard observation reporting;
* Compliance with Global and local business management systems and associated work instructions.
* Assist with any other business requirements as stated by the department Lead.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Competent in the use of Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive), Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint.
* Good oral and written communication skills with respect for confidentiality.
* Proactive and flexible team player.
* High attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision.
* Ability to prioritise workload and work well in stressful situations.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054551.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.