- Posted 10 November 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameCharlotte Bajorski
We have a current opportunity for a Dispute Coordinator on a contract basis.
An office-based role, responsible for ensuring timely responses to a variation of customer invoice disputes to a high standard.
Meeting pre- set targets and SLA for customer dispute resolution
Working closely with all areas of the business in order to gain a full understanding of the Fire & Security cycle.
Managing a workflow of customer disputes, liaising with other departments to reach a conclusion that satisfies the customer.
Responsible for updating and maintaining the customer data base to ensure all changes are accurate.
- Become familiar with the whole picture of the disputes within the area of responsibility
- Resolve disputes in a timely manner and expected standard
- Actively participate and in some cases instigate dispute calls/follow ups when required
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Customer Service & investigatory background
- Experience in handling customer disputes
- Good attention to detail
- Experience calling and writing to customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work towards a target & deadlines
- Knowledge & understanding of the Fire & Security industry is desirable, not essential
- Get Paid
- Salesforce/Service Max
The position will be based in Manchester and is open to those with right to work and reside in the UK only.
Local vacancy, no relocation package.
For further information about this position please apply.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.