- Posted 24 June 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameLachlan Nicholson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Digital Technology Partner, based in Aberdeen.
* Manage a network of cross functional stakeholders at all levels of the Organisation, developing relationships to build rapport and trust.
* Lead business stakeholder engagements to inform, influence, and challenge existing processes and articulate how technology solutions will deliver improved performance.
* Be the interface between the Asset and Functional teams with the Technology and Innovation team to stimulate, surface and shape business demand.
* Identify opportunities for process improvement, to ensure the Technology and Innovation team and external IT partners, deliver quality solutions, on time and within budget.
* Co-create and drives the technology plan for the lines of business or value streams you are responsible for. Operate as the business partner shaping how the business vision is realised from data and technology solutions.
* Partner with enterprise architecture to develop and maintain multi-year business capability roadmaps.
* Partner with IT operations to ensure a sustainable support model is in place.
* Focus on business value rather than technical solutions to develop ideas using digital awareness, risk assessment, business capability and continuity requirements.
* Maintain broad understanding of the latest technologies, within a variety of different industries, and how they could be applied within the Organisation.
* Be able to manage your workload to ensure project and initiative progress, including consistent and effective communication. This includes managing escalation and avoiding risk.
* Perform accurate budgeting and forecasting across projects and/or programs for your business unit or value stream.
* Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value plans through consultancy, business case development, financial awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to add value.
* Be aware of new and emerging technologies, services, and concept and be able to assimilate new products/technologies rapidly to enthusiastically embrace new ideas
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience in a similar role, you will have a proven track record in business analysis/project management with experience of leading organisational change management.
* Strong understanding of underlying systems and data. Understand how data driven insights inform and unlock better decision-making and value generation.
* Demonstrable evidence of running successful improvement programs which leverage the latest technologies including change management aspects.
* Knowledge of business processes, data and IT systems utilised within an industrial and corporate environment.
* Knowledgeable with regards to the technical, commercial and risk factors of cloud, mobility, IoT and other digital technologies.
* Demonstrable success of effectively managing multi-year programmes of work.
* Proven track record in negotiation, communication, and engagement up to CxO level.
* Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/054894 .
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.