Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Decommissioning Studies Lead, based in Aberdeen.
* Mange concept, FEED and detailed design.
* Typical project management activities such as risk management, HSSE management, MOC processes, project reporting, opportunity management
* Drive HSSE performance throughout project scope
* Manage a matrix team to achieve objectives
* Contract Holder
* Coordinate assurance activities throughout project as well as readiness assurance
* Manage execution of offshore scope of activity
* Manage interfaces
* Manage internal and external stakeholders
* Self-driven, pro-active, outcome-focused, strong analytical, conceptual and collaboration skills
* Ability to actively listen, understand perspectives and align stakeholders
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant engineering degree
* Significant experience (concept, engineering and project execution)
* Strong proven history in HSSE leadership
* Experience working in Brownfield environments
* Experience in developing safety culture
* Previous D&R experience and familiarity for the decommissioning regulatory process in the UK is an advantage for the role
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068150.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.