Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Decommissioning Governance and Risk Analyst, based in Aberdeen.
* Support the Decommissioning Governance and Risk Lead in the construction and embedding of a fit for purpose governance framework and management process for the Decommissioning Directorate whilst in full compliance with Company policies and procedures.
* Support the safe and efficient execution of our Decommissioning scopes via implementation of governance standards across the Decommissioning team and wider stakeholders, ensuring compliance with internal processes and providing support and challenge where necessary. Ensure appropriate analysis for process gaps and satisfy as necessary.
* Develop and maintain a document control framework for all projects.
* Support the development of proposals for the internal approvals process - AMs, IRBs, etc.
* Drive shared learnings from and across decommissioning activities.
* Support the global ERMS function, undertaking analysis in preparation for communicating and reporting. Contribute to business improvement for global risk management.
* Ensure decommissioning risks are captured, measured, mitigated, and reported accordingly with the company's standards and in a timely manner. Help to maintain the ERMS/TAMS.
* Analyse, explain and interpret the ERMS/TAMS content. Contribute to business improvement to aid enhancement of the company's risk process.
* Maintain a Project Controls role function providing support and expertise as and when needed to the Projects group, with regards to the planning, cost control, change and issue management, stakeholder management, monitoring, performance measurement and reporting.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of company systems, relevant statutory/industry/professional regulations, and practices, etc. and identify opportunities for business improvement.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience in project management, especially governance, risk management and project controls aspects
* Sound knowledge base of the Decommissioning industry and environment including latest innovations, changing regulatory landscape and the current market.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships - at all levels - internally and externally.
* Ability to achieve a high level of professional and personal credibility.
* Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills - ability to drive root cause analysis, focus on details, identify issues, prioritise quickly and recommend solutions.
* Demonstrate commitment to service delivery to the business.
* Ability to manage a challenging and diverse workload and responsive to changing requirements.
* Proficiency in various MS tools including Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
* Experience of implementing organizational processes and tools
* Knowledge of project controls software and tools
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/068881.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.