- Posted 01 August 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameStevie Denoon
Our client has an opening for a Day Drilling Supervisor to Provide Engineering support for planning preparation, and reviewing drilling & completion for abandonment operations.
- Assure that all the operation are safely planned and executed.
- Assure that, all well operations are prepared and executed within the defined and authorized program and budget to meet the Company objective.
- To supervise the execution of well operations assuring that operations conforms to plans and are being carried out safely, efficiently, managing off shore manpower, rig, material supplies and stock, resolving difficulties which could otherwise delay well operations.
- Interface with the relevant teams ensuring that the Company's standards and objectives are observed.
- Concur in preparing all well operations planning
- Review contractors and services companies performance
- Support any relevant audit conduct by UK/Corporate
- Assure that all the operations under the well operations responsibility comply with the Company Safety Management System.
- Ensure contractor personnel, services and material are available at rig site when required to avoid any delay in operations.
- Supervising well operations carried out by company's and contractor's personnel at the rig site.
- Interface directly with the relevant Departments and HQ support groups to define and deliver agreed improvement opportunities
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.