Our client is currently recruiting for the position of D&D Co-ordinator, based in Aberdeen.
* Act as primary offshore focal point for D&D project
* Responsible for coordination and delivery of the activities within the Final Departure Plan.
* Conduct Kick off meeting with stakeholders, vendors and job owners clearly communicating the D&D phases - Define, Plan, Prepare & Execute and key dates and milestones.
* Responsible for liaising with all Job Owners, Stakeholders Departments & Functions to collate work for execution during D&D
* Responsible for ensuring the agreed scopes are populated in the Decommissioning Activity Register (DAR) and this accurately reflects the "state of readiness" of the scopes to the point of execution.
* JRE for the Engineering Modifications supporting D&D scope, as required.
* Work closely with the Project and IA Planners holding regular plan review sessions with both On and Offshore representatives to ensure scheduling efficiency and adequate resources for safe execution
* Organise and chair DAR review meetings for each phase of the project publishing scope compliance and risk to scope.
* Populate & maintain the Risk & Opportunity Register & Action Decision Log, as part of the DAR build.
* Hold regular progress meetings offshore ensuring correct priorities are being worked.
* Produce & issue regular D&D status reports, specifically at each stage gate and regularly through the execution phase.
* When offshore attend the daily meeting with the OIM and offshore management team.
* Work closely with the Material Coordinator throughout the project lifecycle to ensure the work scopes materials are ready for execution.
* Responsible for collating Lessons Learned into a suitable repository & participate in the Lessons Learned Review (LLR) session with key stakeholders.
* Manage all Orbit certification, handover assurance documents and Stored Energy Register
* Drive efficiencies acting as key interface with D&D Vendors during execute.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Higher National Certificate (HNC) in a relevant disciple
* Current Offshore Survival Certificate
* NVQ or equivalent in Production Operations
* Certification or experience of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) - Maximo
* Previous experience as a Shutdown / TAR Coordinator in Oil & Gas
* Excellent communication skills both with internal and external clients across disciplines
* A good working knowledge of common office applications such as Excel, Word, & Power Point
* Working knowledge of detailed activity planning
* A proven record in project delivery
* Offshore experience
* Management of project scope execution offshore coordinating multi-discipline teams
* Orbit and Bluebeam experience.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/069392.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.