- Posted 18 May 2022
- Contact NameAndrew McNair
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of CVR, based Offshore.
* Responsible for safe, efficient, and effective execution of project scope, in line with project goals and expectations, promote strong HSE performance by company and Contractor teams and uphold the company Code of Conduct.
* Provide exemplary "one-team" approach to company, contractors and vendors to facilitate successful delivery.
* Play a leading role in promotion of excellent HSE culture; improve awareness and promoting the Project goals of 'no accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment'.
* To systematically measure, track and report the Consortium Installation Contractors Self-verification program, identifying trends, and intervening when necessary
* To execute the oversight activities identified in the company HSE plan
* Lead by providing direction, and support to the vessel team and promote an effective and collaborative working environment with a 'One Team' approach.
* Manage communication between the offshore vessel teams to ensure rigorous verification of safety performance including SIMOPS planning.
* Ensure installation contractor has a competent onboard organization and a high standard of resources in-place to successfully execute the work.
* Ensure Contractor compliance with contract requirements.
* Ensure Contractor has a robust Self Verification process supplemented by company Oversight in compliance with company 100441 company Guide - Contractor Self verification and company oversight.
* Complete document reviews for the execution of work for company's programme of projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience of jacket launching from transportation barge, topsides float over, piling, grouting operations, hook up support and testing processes.
* Shall have successfully passed a recognised and company approved client representative's training course.
* Completed the company Permit to Work System (Performing Authority) course.
* company CVR (T&I) to hold preferably an Engineering qualification or equivalent professional qualification and / or relevant industry experience appropriate to the scope being executed.
* Good understanding of anchored and DP vessels management.
* Formal risk assessment training.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/054088.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.