Orion Partner Plus are delighted to have been retained by a global market-leading provider of Filtration solutions for a diverse range of Industries such as Oil & Gas, Refining, Power, Chemical and Petrochemical. Our client is looking for a skilled Customer Service Representative/Specialist to join their team, based in Crewe, UK.
Our client focuses on driving exceptional customer service by providing the highest quality at the lowest price, with the quickest delivery. The Customer Service Representative will support this mission by having a focused customer service approach in addition to always demonstrating excellent communication and professionalism.
- Processes inbound sales calls and purchase orders received via email, phone or fax.
- Informs customers of unit prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays, and any additional information required by customer via a sales acknowledgment.
- Enters and approves sales orders from customer purchase orders.
- Recommends type of packaging or labeling needed on orders.
- Reviews documents to ensure completeness and accuracy prior to data entry.
- Participates in quality Management System issues relating to the sales function.
- Partners with customers to address their project needs and assist in finding solutions.
- Complex projects order entry
- Sales Analysis
- Understands and supports sales policies and procedures to provide effective customer service.
- Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively. Must be able to balance team and individual responsibilities, exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views. Contributes toward building a positive team spirit.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office; specifically, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and customers. Must have impeccable attention to detail.
- Demonstrate confidence, a positive attitude, be a self-starter and possess good organizational skills. Individual should be committed to expanding product knowledge and utilize all available resources, striving for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional people skills are critical. Initiative-taker, able to work with cross-functional teams. Strong time management skills that require little supervision. Ability to work under deadlines and focus on multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize workload to meet changing business needs. The individual should have the ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations and personalities. Must be able to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and professional maturity.
- Enhance knowledge of products and applications.
- 2 - 5 years related experience.
- PowerPoint and Excel proficiency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, and other office software applications Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
For further information, please apply to this link or contact Fiona Milligan at email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.