- Posted 26 May 2022
- SalaryUS$25 - US$28 per hour
- LocationRedwood City
- DisciplineLife Science
- Contact NameRachael Jalbuena
Customer Care Coordinator
Redwood City, CA
12+ month initial contract
Hourly Rate: $25-28/hr
Orion Group is seeking a personable and detail oriented Customer Care Coordinator to work in Redwood City for our medical device manufacturing client.
The Service Customer Care Coordinator is highly focused facilitating Americas Call Center day-to-day activities, problem solving so that the team meets and exceeds the required level of service, performance, orders and revenue targets.
The Service Call Center acts as a front-line team to triage hardware and software, Finance, Distribution, Logistics, IT, Business Analyst, cross functional teams. Enjoys the challenge of handling a diverse range of customer inquiries. Thrives in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment, where the potential to wear many different hats. This is an office position.
* Process spare parts orders, quotations, and customer inquires via fax, email, and e-commerce.
* Evaluate purchase orders and scope of work and payment schedules to meet company compliance policies
* Generate daily/weekly unshipped orders reports, manage back order status and schedule shipments.
* Generate lead opportunities for the Service team with accurate tracking and follow up.
* Proactively makes customer aware of product promotions.
* Identify part numbers and availability for customer inquiries in partnership with the hardware/software team
* Perform entry level service customer duties, which include the following:
* Receive inbound telephone, email and web requests.
* Perform computer record searches to check warranty and contract status for instrument service needs for the customer.
* Coordinated/Dispatched communications and information to field service.
* Process daily work order transfers.
* Perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
* Prior experience in heavy Call Center and Customer Service role
* Prior experience in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Oracle ERP, SFDC or Service Max is preferred.
* High School Diploma (or equivalent), plus no less than 2+ years of experience.
Additional Requirements and Competencies:
* Customer Service oriented - high sense of urgency
* Strong phone, verbal and email communication skills along with active listening
* High attention to detail, follow-up, multi-tasking, and conflict resolution
* Works independently and as part of a team.
* Shares continual responsibility to ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.