- Posted 22 April 2022
- Contact NameIan Hunter
We have a current opportunity for a Cryogenic Storage Tank Engineer on a contract basis in Surrey
12 months initially
Requirements, Experience & Qualifications
- Degree level qualification in Mechanical Engineering (or related).
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) or equivalent.
- Demonstrable experience in the specification, evaluation and engineering of a range of cryogenic storage tanks in an EPC project environment.
- Strong working knowledge of international Tank Codes including EN14620, API620, API625.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Acting as the single point of contact for the Mechanical scope of work associated with the cryogenic storage tank order.
- Managing the Vendor documentation through the receipt, review and return cycle within pre-set timeframes.
- Liaising with the other engineering functions and coordinating cross-functional reviews of supplier designs and documentation to facilitate the integration of purchased equipment into the overall plant design compliant with engineering standards.
- Undertaking witness inspections and acceptance testing of purchased equipment
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.