- Posted 27 April 2022
- Contact NameAlan Patterson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Corporate Finance Associate, based in Aberdeen.
* Detailed financial and economic modelling involving close interaction with the business planning team
* Strategic analysis of business opportunities
* Facilitation of company involvement in M&A processes
* Preparation of summary materials, presentations and reports
* Preparation of reports and presentations to external stakeholders
* Interaction with existing and potential investors
* Ad-hoc involvement with strategic initiatives as required
Experience & Qualifications:
* Highly numerate problem solver accustomed to using their initiative to find solutions
* With high levels of drive the ideal candidate will be a self-starter that can both take direction and work autonomously
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact at different levels across the organisation
* Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Demonstrated capability in financial modelling
* Accustomed to working effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Degree or equivalent in finance; commercial; engineering; science; legal or business discipline
* Chartership preferred
* Upstream experience desirable
* Corporate finance experience beneficial
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/054321.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.