- Posted 28 October 2022
- Salary Negotiable
- Contact NameKeir Ferguson
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of IT Contracts Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Champion HSE in all procurement activities
* Responsible for implementation of company procurement standards, work processes and best practices in UK within IT category
* Plan, conduct and conclude complex contract negotiations
* Prioritise tender schedules and manage workload to meet business requirements
* Leads the tendering and evaluation process and makes recommendations to management
* Prepare detailed Recommendation to Award papers and presentations where required
* Draft agreements using standard templates
* Contract management from kick off to close out
* Provide contractual advice, support and interpretation to projects team
* Lead complex negotiations
* Lead claim and dispute teams ensuring positive outcomes where applicable
* Develop and implement supplier relationship performance management plans
* Work closely with stakeholders in order to understand their needs and requirements through good communication and collaboration
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant university degree qualification
* Professionally qualified i.e. CIPS
* Significant experience from a relevant field/ discipline
* Significant, in-depth knowledge and experience of contracts, conditions and conventions prevalent in the IT contracts arena
* Demonstrable experience of tendering, awarding and managing high risk, high value contracts and procurement across a range of requirements
* Experienced in developing contract strategies, which have delivered overall value to the business
* A strong understanding of stakeholders and their interests.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/063111.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.