- Posted 18 July 2022
- Salary neg
- Contact NameEmma Smart
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Contracts Assistant, based in Aberdeen.
* Creation of new Contract records in SAP and maintenance of existing Contract records.
* Input and maintenance of catalogues in SAP system for all Contracts.
* Facilitate the preparation and publishing of monthly Contract Status Report with input from Contracts Team Leads and Contracts Advisors, and any other reports requested by members of Contracts Team.
* Management and maintenance of Supply Chain page on Company Intranet.
* Coordination of Quarterly / Monthly Contract Governance meetings. Participation in the meetings as appropriate in support of Contracts Team Leads and Contracts Advisors.
* Governance of SCM network area and Contracts Records, completion of Contract Checklists.
* Other tasks as requested by Contracts Team Leads and Contracts Advisors.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Relevant post-graduation experience in an office-based environment.
* Preferrable that office-based experience in is SCM function but not essential. Also, basic SAP knowledge desirable but not essential.
* HND or degree in relevant discipline - Law & Management, Quantity Surveying or Business Studies.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: PR/055995.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.