- Posted 21 May 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnergy Recruitment
- Contact NameJenny Chalmers
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Contracts Advisor, based in Aberdeen.
* Including contract progress verification, change management, claims mitigation, invoice verification and closeout.
* Oversee preparation and administration of minor third-party contracts.
* Ensure all compliance, project Joint Venture and Company requirements regarding contracting processes are satisfied.
* Develop and implement post award Contractor relationship / performance management including the tracking of the same.
* Compliant contract administration; and
* Engage and coordinating with Legal and other functional SMEs for contracting support.
* Prepare requests for proposal documentation.
* Co-ordination of subsequent evaluation / award recommendation.
* Lead negotiations; and
* Contract development and award.
* Management of SAP/eProcurement system records.
* Establish and ensure the needs and requirements of key internal and external stakeholders are met; and
* Represent the Project(s) team as the SCM focal point at all monthly Tender Board Meetings as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Previous experience as a Contracts Advisor on similar work scopes for a managing multiple contracts of varying levels of complexity, preferably having worked for Operator in the UKCS.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment with high volume of activity.
* Highly experienced and knowledgeable with formal SCM systems including principles and associated processes, practices, or tools including contract drafting and formulation, legal requirements, Terms and Conditions and risk assessment.
* Experienced and effective in interfacing with internal stakeholders such as core business operations, compliance, Legal, Finance, as well as the Procurement, Materials, QA/QC and Logistics elements of the overarching supply chain management, as well as external stakeholders
* Working knowledge of end-to-end Contracting process (Planning, Sourcing, Negotiation and Supplier Management).
* Proven business and commercial acumen, including negotiation skills.
* Proficient in SAP, e-Procurement systems and Microsoft Office suite.
* Ability to effectively communicate within a multi-functional project team and with various technical backgrounds.
* Preferably degree qualified in an appropriate commercial discipline (e.g. Quantity Surveying, Business Management, Law)
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then, please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/066102.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.