Construction Supervisor (Topsides) - Greenfield Project
Great opportunity to work for a mid-sized international E&P Company as a Construction Supervisor, on a flagship international mega offshore gas project.
* Observe the contractor's mechanical & structural construction activities and raise any issues with the Contractor's supervisors and/or elevate more serious issues to Construction Management.
* Undertake investigations into issues around productivity and co-ordination as requested by the Construction Management team.
* Provide specialist input to the resolution of any structural or mechanical issues encountered during the construction work.
* Take part in any area or system walkdown activities as necessary for mechanical completion of the structural and mechanical works.
* Review construction work packs for the offshore hook-up and commissioning work.
* BSc / MSc within the relevant engineering discipline.
* At least 10 years of experience in the international offshore oil and gas industry.
* Proven experience acting as part of an onshore and/or offshore site construction team.
* Confident individual capable of carrying out interventions necessary to ensure safety and quality are maintained in the construction works.
* Preferred candidates will have prior experience as a Construction Superintendent, with a background in overseeing mechanical & structural work for a Contractor. Ideally, candidates should have previously served as a Construction Supervisor before taking on the role of Construction Superintendent for an Operator.
This is a permanent staff position with a very attractive package available for the right candidate. The role requires the successful candidate to be flexible and move internationally with the project. British candidates can be based in London whilst waiting for appropriate work visas.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.