We have an urgent opportunity for Construction Project Lead position.
Below details for reference:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any equivalent, relevant experience may be taken if coupled with HNC/HND.
- With minimum 10 years' experience in construction with at least 8 years demonstrated at a senior construction level in major capital pipeline & cable projects within the offshore oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge and extensive experience in supervising the construction activities of NFS Offshore Pipelines & Cables Project, including coordination of all technical interface requirements for construction and installation activities, to ensure timely approvals are obtained from relevant authorities, Third Party Operators and interface projects.
- Well experience in management, planning, HSE, operations, problem solving, decision making handling major projects and personnel in construction, dealing with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Recent experience in Qatar projects (Qatar Energy etc.) & Ras Laffan Industrial is an advantage.
- Computer literate, proficiency in MS Office and technical software applications.
- Good command of English (speaking, writing, reading & reporting).
If interested to apply, kindly send updated CV in word format to email@example.com
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.