- Posted 11 May 2022
- DisciplineBuilt Environment
- Contact NameGary Watt
We have a current opportunity for a Construction Manager E&I on a temporary basis.
* Overall responsibility for the safe execution of project and site/construction implementation
* Manage the construction implementation in full compliance with Safety, Cost and Schedule, QA & QC etc.
* Manage the Pre-Construction Planning, Procurement and Execution strategy
* Managing the manpower and resources planning and mobilisation allocation
* Driving a Construction & Pre-commissioning project strategy
* Managing the Procurement, Tender Evaluation and Selection of sub-contractors and follow thru the implementation, forecasting and contract closeout * Manage the QA Procedure and QC Compliance in implementation
* Managing and tracking of procurement, especially long lead items as well as bulk materials procurement and timely delivery
* Ensure the full implementation of Safety Procedures and Requirement
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.